Pioneer® brand products are provided subject to the terms and conditions of purchasing, which are part of the labelling and purchase documents.
®, SM, TM Trademarks and service marks of DuPont, Pioneer or their respective owners. © 2012, Genetic Technologies Limited. No part of this website can be reproduced without prior written consent from Genetic Technologies Limited.
The information in this website is general in nature only. Although the information in this website is believed to be accurate, no liability (whether as a result of negligence or otherwise) is accepted for any loss of any kind that may arise from actions based on the contents of this website.
All calculations are indicative only and point towards what could be achieved if maize silage is efficiently integrated into your farm system. See assumptions below the calculator to see assumptions made and when the costs were indicative of.
The milksolids and profit increases achieved by the testimonial farmers (in the farm profiles) are illustrative only of the potential for gains when using Pioneer® brand maize silage.
Pioneer® brand products ’12 Days of Christmas, Video Competition
Full Terms & Conditions
- These Terms & Conditions apply to the Pioneer® brand products “12 Days of Christmas” Promotion (the “Promotion”) and are subject to change from time to time and without notice. The promoter is Genetic Technologies Limited (“GTL”), 1 Banks Street, Gisborne.
- GTL reserves its rights to change these Terms & Conditions at any time and for any reason. By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- The opening date for the Promotion is Monday 7 December 2020 and the closing date is 4pm on Sunday 22 December 2020.
- No purchase of any goods or services is necessary to enter the Promotion.
- GTL is giving away various prizes (“Prizes”) as follows:
- 12 Pioneer Merchandise Pack spot prizes, which will be decided daily on the 12 days that the competition runs as posted.
- All winning entries will be determined by GTL. The winning entry will be the one that is judged to be the most visually appealing, self-explanatory, well composed, artistic and/or humorous and original that evokes the best interpretation. GTL’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to with any entrant or third party.
- To be eligible to enter the Promotion and win a prize, you must:
- a New Zealand resident or citizen;
- like the Pioneer® brand products Facebook page (www.facebook.com/pioneerbrandproducts); and
- submit a video by ‘posting’ it to the Pioneer® brand products Facebook page under the daily lyric post, in the thread of comments. (www.facebook.com/pioneerbrandproducts)
- Entrants may submit unlimited videos during the Promotion. Once a video is posted to the Pioneer® brand products Facebook page, it becomes the property of GTL.
- Winners will be notified through the contact details available on the Facebook user account which posted the photo to the Pioneer® brand products Facebook page (facebook.com/Pioneerbrandproducts) within ten working days of the relevant Prize Closing Date (as set out in paragraph 5 above). If no contact details are visible the winner will be notified via Facebook messenger. If a winner does not acknowledge contact within ten working days of being notified they are a winner, or the winner is not able to be contacted within ten working days of the relevant Prize Closing Date, they will no longer be eligible to receive the relevant Prize and another winner will be found. Arrangements for delivery of the relevant Prize will be made between the winner and GTL once contact has been established and the relevant Prize will be sent to the address details provided by the winner within 10 working days of those details being provided to GTL.
- There is no cash alternative to the Prizes, and the Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- GTL reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who GTL believes has tampered with the entry process, acted in a fraudulent or otherwise dishonest manner, or submitted an entry that is not in accordance with or breaches these Terms & Conditions.
- GTL reserves the right to change any aspect of the Promotion at any time without notice and accepts no responsibility if such event occurs.
- Entry into the Promotion constitutes consent by the entrant for GTL and Pioneer® brand products to use their names and photos for publicity and marketing purposes (including use in any marketing material and medium such as, but not limited to, social media), subject to the Privacy Act 1993.
- GTL collects personal information about the entrants in order to conduct the Promotion and for the purposes of marketing relevant products and services to entrants from time to time. All personal information will be held by GTL at GTL’s premises at 1 Banks Street, Gisborne or such other place as is notified to an entrant on request. All entrants have the right to access and correct their personal information at any time by sending an email to email@example.com. Employees of GTL, Pioneer® brand products or any merchant of GTL or any of their respective families, are excluded from entering the Promotion.
- Copyrighted, tampered, obscene, provocative or otherwise questionable content will not be considered or made visible on the Pioneer® brand products Facebook page. GTL retains sole discretion as to what constitutes inappropriate content.
- GTL accepts no responsibility for:
- difficulties, injuries or death that occurs whilst taking a photo and/or submitting an entry to this Promotion;
- any inability to enter or incomplete or lost entries; or
- video that were not able to be uploaded and posted.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- GTL and its associated or related companies and agencies shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered or sustained or any liability or cost incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, personal injury or death, or loss of or damage to any property, including baggage), as a result of or in connection with participating in the Promotion, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, or the winning entrant’s (and the winning entrant’s family or friends’) participation in travel due to negligence or otherwise of GTL and its associated or related companies or their servants, agents or employees. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant releases, discharges, indemnifies and holds harmless GTL and its associated or related companies for any such damage, loss, injuries or liability to person or property.
- 8. Can the Gift Card be used at ATMs? / Can the recipient get cash for the Gift Card?
- The House of Travel Gift Cards cannot be used at ATMs or exchanged for cash.
- 9. What if the item I want to purchase costs more than the value on my Gift Card?
- House of Travel Gift Cards can be used in conjunction with other forms of payment when used in store.
- 10. When are the funds on the House of Travel Gift Card available for use after purchasing the Gift Card?
- Once value is loaded onto the card, it can be used straight away.
- 11. How can I check the balance on a Gift Card?
- Balances will appear on transaction receipts or alternatively check online at www.houseoftravel.co.nz/giftcards.
- 12. Can I still use paper gift vouchers?
House of Travel paper vouchers will continue to be redeemed by participating House of Travel retailers until they reach the expiry date printed on the vouchers. However, as of 1 January 2012, paper based vouchers will no longer be sold.