2020 PIONEER MAIZE EARLY ORDER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The promoter is Genetic Technologies Limited (“GTL”), 1 Banks Street, Gisborne. Participation in this promotion is subject to the acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Opening Date for the Early Order Benefits promotion is 8am on Monday 4th May 2020 and the Closing Date is 5pm on Friday 31st July 2020 (“Closing Date”).
- Growers must place an official and binding/firm order for Pioneer® brand hybrid maize seed that is in stock with a participating merchant, which must be placed with GTL prior to the Closing Date to be eligible for this offer. Orders for Forage King are not eligible for this offer.
- The offer is open to growers who place and transact their order with a participating merchant.
- The offer is not transferable.
- GTL’s decision in respect of any dispute, or the interpretation of these terms and conditions is final and no correspondence will be entered with any grower or third party.
- GTL’s and the participating merchants’ normal conditions of sale/terms of trade also apply between the merchant and the grower.
- Except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions and except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, GTL and its participating merchants exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the 2020 Pioneer Maize Early Order Benefits Promotion.
- GTL reserves the right to change any aspect of this promotion at any time without notice.
- All personal information collected will be held by GTL at 1 Banks Street, Gisborne. Under the Privacy Act 1993, growers have the right to access and correct any such personal information. Growers may correct any of the details about them by sending an email to email@example.com.
Preferential Hybrid Supply Terms & Conditions
- If a completed merchant order form has been received at GTL’s Gisborne Seed Production Office by the Closing Date for Pioneer® brand hybrid maize seed that is then in stock, the seed will be allocated on a first–in, first-served basis based on the date on which the Pioneer® brand hybrid maize seed was ordered until each maize hybrid seed stock is exhausted.
100% Seed Replant Benefit Terms & Conditions
- Subject to the conditions below, if:
a) a grower has ordered Pioneer® brand hybrid maize seed before 5pm on Friday 31st July 2020 in accordance with these terms and conditions,
b) the grower has planted that Pioneer® brand hybrid maize seed during Spring 2020,
c) within two months of the date of planting, the grower notifies GTL that their Pioneer® brand hybrid maize crop needs replanting,
d) the affected area is assessed as requiring replanting by a Pioneer representative, and
e) the grower replants Pioneer® brand hybrid maize seed for harvesting in 2021 and the decision to replant is approved by a Pioneer representative,
GTL will provide full replacement seed at no cost for the affected Pioneer® brand hybrid maize seed for the grower to replant.