Customer Study Tour of the USA 2019
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- These Terms & Conditions apply to the “USA Tour” in 2019 (the “Tour”) and are subject to change from time to time and without notice.
- Registering for the Tour is deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- The cost of the Tour will be approximately $8,690 NZD single share and $7,115 NZD twin share.
- To register for the Tour, travellers must:
- be 21 years of age and over;
- send back a completed Tour Registration Form together with a non-refundable 30% deposit per person registering;
- hold a passport that is valid for at least 3 months after their return arrival date back into Auckland; and
- comply with these Terms & Conditions.
- Tour numbers are strictly limited. Places will be allocated on a first-in-first served basis.
- Genetic Technologies Limited reserves the right to dis-allow any person from travelling in its absolute discretion and without giving reasons cancel, amend or change any aspect of the Tour at any time.
- All decisions made by Genetic Technologies Limited are final and no correspondence will be entered. Cost of passports, visas (where required), gratuities and excess baggage are not included.
- The Tour will take place in June 2019.
- The Tour includes all airfares ex-Auckland, accommodation for the duration of the Tour, all domestic travel and transfers in the United States of America, breakfast daily and eight dinners while on the Tour and departure tax (when asked, please advise any special dietary requirements each registered Pioneer contractor (“traveller”) may have). Relevant airline, hotel and transport company terms and conditions will apply.
- Phone calls, beverages, in-room mini bar items, room service, laundry, travel insurance and items of a personal nature are not included and are the responsibility of each traveller. Each traveller will need to present a personal credit card at each hotel check-in for any such expenditure.
- Travellers are responsible for ensuring all travel documents (such as passports, visas and other travel requirements) are valid for travel to the United States of America. Genetic Technologies Limited will not be responsible if for any reason any person is not able to participate in the Tour.
- ESTA Visas (United States of America Visa Waiver) must be issued for all New Zealand passport holders. If anyone is holding anything other than a New Zealand passport then they may need to check with the US Consulate and advise Genetic Technologies Limited as Genetic Technologies Limited may be able to assist with visa requirements.
- If a traveller has any criminal convictions at all then they may not be allowed to enter the United States of America.
- Should a traveller have a criminal conviction they will need to contact the US Consulate to find out the process to obtain a visa.
- Travel will be undertaken as a tour on a group ticket. No awards or upgrades are available. Travellers must travel outbound with the group flight as allocated by House of Travel.
- Any costs associated with changing, add on trips or extended stay are the responsibility of the traveller. Any such changes must be advice to Genetic Technologies Limited during registration. Amendment and cancellation penalties may apply.
- Itinerary is subject to change at any time.
- Genetic Technologies Limited, Pioneer Hi-Bred International Inc. and its associated or related companies and agencies shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered or sustained or any liability or cost incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, personal injury or death, or loss of or damage to any property, including baggage).
- It is compulsory to have travel insurance for the duration of Tour. The Tour cost doesn’t include travel insurance for travellers.
- Tour registrations open on 1 April 2019.Tour registrations close on 17 May 2019.
- A Tour payment schedule will be available and distributed to all travellers after the registration close date.
- Travellers who are confirmed on the Tour will be invoiced. The traveller will be required to pay the outstanding amount within seven days of the date of the invoice.