Pioneer® brand inoculant
During silage making, bacteria ferment sugars producing acid which preserves the pasture or crop. Nutrient and energy losses occur during silage fermentation so silage is always slightly lower in feed value than the material which was ensiled. The type and number of silage making bacteria present in your pasture or crop will influence the amount of drymatter and nutrients you lose in the ensiling process.
The Pioneer® brand inoculant range provides patented strains of fermentation bacteria in ideal numbers. It includes products that deliver a fast, efficient fermentation as well as products that reduce heating and spoilage at feed-out time.
Only Pioneer inoculants offer a complete range of benefits which include:
- Products that reduce heating and spoilage at feed-out time
- Maize silage specific products
- Patented bacterial strains, tested & proven to work
- Comprehensive, global, product-specific research*
- Quality assurance with IS0 9001:2015 accredited quality control system
- Guaranteed bacteria levels on the label of every bottle
- Exclusive Appli-Pro® inoculant applicator technology for more consistent and precise inoculant application
- Extensive local technical back-up
*Trial results available on request